Thomas W. Rowan III
- Bachelors in Kinesiology, Texas Tech University [May 2014]
- Certs- NIOSH 582 (10/2022), Air Monitoring Technician (10/2022)
- Asbestos Contractor/ Supervisor (8/2022)
- Asbestos Inspector (11/2022)
- Level 1B Roadway Specialist (3/2023)
- Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade 1 (8/2022)
- Mold Assessment Technician (6/2023)
EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
Thomas has worked for R2M for a year. In that time, he has worked on Environmental Site Assessments (ESA), Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC), Environmental Questionnaires (EQ), Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP), Rock Crusher Permits, and Air Permits.
After college he was a fitness director, strength and conditioning coach for a local gym, and coached 6 on 6 football at Coronado High School. Before joining R2M he was a service manager and catering coordinator for 5 years.